Tucson and Pima County
Eviction Prevention/Rental Assistance and Utility Relief Program
The program is not accepting new inquiries at this time.
Pima County Community & Workforce DevelopmentPima County Community and Workforce Development can also assist with other needs, including:
- Employment assistance/job training – Pima County One-Stop, 724-7700 or 724-7650
- Veteran Job Services – Kino Veterans Workforce Center, 724-2646
- Home Repair Assistance – Home Repair Program, 724-2460
- Utility Assistance – Community Assistance Division, 724-2667 (call between 8:30 and 10:30 a.m., Monday through Friday)
- Unemployment insurance – Department of Economic Security
The Pima County Emergency Service NetworkThe following agencies are part of the emergency service network. These funds have specific eligibility requirements to assist with rent and utilities. Agencies do not accept walk-ins, please call for an appointment.
- Chicanos Por La Causa: (520) 882-0018
- Salvation Army: (520) 795-9671; call for walk-in appointment info
- Portable, Practical Educational Preparation, Inc. (PPEP) Rental Assistance: (520) 741-4397
- Primavera Foundation: (520) 395-6420
- Interfaith Community Services: (520) 297-6049
- International Sonoran Desert Alliance: (520) 387-3570 Ajo, AZ residents only
If you previously submitted an inquiry, please call (520) 724-2505 and speak with one of our staff to see whether your case is eligible for assignment to a caseworker. Applying does not guarantee funding. Funding is dependent on availability and whether the applicant meets federal eligibility requirements.